viernes, 29 de julio de 2016

ENGLISH FOR BUSINESS

CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION

Choose the correct, most natural-sounding responses according to the context of the conversation: 

BORDER GUARD: Welcome to the United States. Where do you live? 

YOU: ______________.
  Germany
  I'm German
  I was born in Germany

BORDER GUARD: And what's the purpose of your visit to the United States. 

YOU: I'm going to _______________ my brother. He lives in Boston.
  look at
  visit
  view

BORDER GUARD: How long do you plan to stay in Boston? 

YOU: _______________ two weeks. 
  Also
  Along
  About

BORDER GUARD: And what do you do back home? 

YOU: _______________? I don't understand...
  Where
  Pardon me
  Too fast

BORDER GUARD: Your job... what do you do? 

YOU: Oh, I'm a high-school _______________. I teach Physics and Chemistry.
  teacher
  student
  learner

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario